Car bomb, house explosion rock solar energy campaign in Louisiana via fusion.net

The home and two cars of a campaign finance director for a pro-solar energy candidate running for Louisiana’s utility regulatory board were blown up Thursday.

No one was injured in the explosions, and authorities have yet to established a direct link between the apparent attacks and the campaign’s efforts to promote solar energy, according to local station WWL.

But the ATF is assisting in the investigation of the incidents, according to NOLA.com. The finance director targeted, Mario Zervigon, a well known political operative in the state, is taking a break from campaigning for candidate Forest Bradley-Wright.

Bradley-Wright is campaigning on a program that allows Louisiana solar-panel users to continue to sell their excess electricity to utility companies. He is facing incumbent Eric Skrmetta, who seeks a cap on how much electricity solar customers can sell. They are competing in a run-off election for a seat on Louisiana’s Public Service Commission, which sets electricity rates in the state. Bradley-Wright has received most of his campaign funds from the solar industry, according to WWL.

Read more.

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , , , .

6 Responses

1. yadongbiz says

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will remember to. 야한동영상

2. yahanvideonet says

repeat post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. 야동

3. koreayadongcom says

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog. 한국야동닷컴

4. japanyadongcom says

I saw your article well. You seem to enjoy 야동

5. chinayadongnet says

i like this blog very much its a ratting nice situation 중국야동넷