32 years after the Chernobyl disaster via USA Today

(captions with the photos)

A tourist takes a photo in an abandoned kindergarten in the ghost village of Kopachi near the Chernobyl Nuclear power plant during a tour to the Chernobyl exclusion zone April 23, 2018. April 26, 2018 will mark the 32nd anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster, the world’s worst nuclear accident. 

[…]

Workers clean a location at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. April, 20, 2018. 

[…]

A dosimetrist carries out a radiation screening in the control room of the plant’s third reactor at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant April 20, 2018.

[…]

A woman drinks coffee while standing by a gift shop at the checkpoint of the Chernobyl exclusion zone during tourist tour on April April 23, 2018.

Read more at 32 years after the Chernobyl disaster

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , , , .

2 Responses

1. 온라인홀덤 says

Hello, I’m happy to see some great articles on your site. Would you like to come to my site later? My site also has posts, comments and communities similar to yours. Please visit and take a look 온라인홀덤

2. 안전놀이터 says

I am very happy to revisit your blog. Thanks to your posting, I am getting useful information today. Thank you for writing a good article. 안전놀이터