セシウム濃度、さらに上昇=地下水で最悪13万ベクレル-福島第1 via 時事ドットコム

東京電力福島第1原発で放射性物質を含む地下水が海へ流出している問題で、東電は13日、護岸から約60メートル内陸にある観測用井戸で、同日採取した水から1リットル当たり13万ベクレルの放射性セシウムが検出されたと発表した。

続きはセシウム濃度、さらに上昇=地下水で最悪13万ベクレル-福島第1

関連記事:福島第一原発周辺土壌のセシウム濃度、一昼夜でほぼ2倍に via The Voice of Russia

Posted in *日本語.

Tagged with , , , , , , .

2 Responses

1. tv online grátis says

Throughout this grand pattern of things you’ll get a B- just for effort and hard work. Where exactly you actually misplaced everybody was on the details. You know, they say, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn’t be more true here. Having said that, permit me tell you what did do the job. Your writing is definitely quite persuasive which is possibly why I am making an effort in order to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, whilst I can notice the leaps in reasoning you make, I am not really confident of how you seem to unite the details that help to make the actual final result. For the moment I shall yield to your point but wish in the future you actually link your facts better.

2. tv online says

What i do not realize is in fact how you are now not actually a lot more well-preferred than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly with regards to this matter, made me personally believe it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not interested except it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. At all times maintain it up!