August news about Atomic Mom

Please consider joining the mailing list for Atomic Mom

Hello!

The Breckenridge Festival of Film has awarded Jennifer Chinlund a Best Editing Award for Atomic Mom!! This competition included every genre of film at the festival so Big Congratulations go to Jennifer!! I call her the Atomic Editor! I am so happy for her!

The New Jersey International Film Festival also awarded Atomic Mom an Honorable Mention! We had a great screening in Melbourne Australia sponsored by the
International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons. This is leading to other inquiries for more screenings in other parts of Australia.

I am in the process of negotiating domestic distribution with Women Make Movies! They are a national non-profit feminist media arts organizationwill be celebrating their 40th anniversary next year. They have a catalog of over 500 films.

I am very excited to let you know that Atomic Mom will show at the Hiroshima Peace Film Festival in December!! This is really important to me, it will bring it all full circle! I really want to go so I will set up a kickstarter campaign to help me raise the travel funds to get there. I would be very grateful for any help you could offer for this. Stay tuned…

Thank you for all the continued support!

M.T.

This entry was posted in *English and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.