“Nuclear plant workers have option to quit but not many doing so” via Kyodo News

Since the crisis at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant began, triggered by the massive March 11 earthquake, 17 workers have suffered radiation of more than 100 millisieverts, the maximum level to which nuclear plant workers may be exposed per year.

They were among those engaged in critical work to lift the stricken six-reactor plant out of what has become for Japan an unprecedented nuclear disaster, amid high risks of exposure to radiation.

Tokyo Electric Power Co., the plant operator and the nation’s biggest utility, says it is ”up to each individual to decide whether or not to continue” working at the plant.

But an expert familiar with working conditions said that in the case of subcontractors, ”The reality is that they are not in a position to decline job offers that they may not like, because they know that would affect orders in the future.”

Continue reading at Nuclear plant workers have option to quit but not many doing so.

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , .

18 Responses

1. auto sensor door bd says

47. Auto sensor doors are designed to sense if it has any intruders in the home and if opened, will automatically close.

2. jack austin says

https://www.yoursynergyteam.com/

3. julie diane says

I recommended I might like this blog.
    He was once totally right. This put-up truly made my day.
    You can’t believe simply how a lot of time I had spent on this
    information! Thank you! printer repair dubai

4. avast premium security crack says

advanced systemcare pro lifetime license key is a complete tool for updating and upgrading your computer for free, so it works well. You can use Windows Cleaner to scan your computer and improve its functionality to remove spyware, viruses, and junk files. The program will show you the full report within minutes, including spyware, registry errors, saved files, reusable machines, and deleted damaged parts. In addition, it can improve access, improve the system, increase security, analyze hard drives, upgrade and troubleshoot.

5. marieee says

I recommended I might like this blog.
    information! Thank you! I recommended I might like this blog.
    information! Thank you! Prima Kapseln kaufen

6. indian matka says

complete boss matka tool for updating and upgrading your satta matka knowlegd for free, so it works well..

7. saudi-law says

The English version of the following documents is for guidance only. In each case, the Arabic version is the governing text. Full text of laws of government …

8. addison barry says

I recommended I might like this blog.
    information! Thank you! oriqq

9. Joana says

News is so sad to hearing this, furthermore I am sharing Virtual assistant services for buys persons they can hire us, we will provide every type of assistance.
    thanks

10. Margaret says

Also i want to share that fashion production is good now a days, people are learning what is techpack and how garments is manufacture

11. rankie wordpress rank tracker says

Thankyou for sharing.

12. blog says

i got alot of information from this page

13. dearlotterysambad says

thankyou for sharing. i love reading your blog posts

14. xfinity remote codes says

i love reaing your blog posts. thankyou

15. IObit Software Updater Pro Crack says

IObit Software Updater Crack is a tool for checking and downloading up-to-date updates for installed programs. IObit Software Updater License Key gives you the best solution by recommending a reliable and popular program installed on your system. IObit Software Updater Pro key is designed to scan the system to check all programs installed on your computer. PDF XChange Editor Crack

16. NLET- Web Development and Digital Marketing Company says

School management software is a one-stop destination designed to digitize every operation of administration, management, teacher and faculty in the educational institute. There is many software of school are available in the market, among them NLET school software is the best.

17. 전자담배액상몰 says

전자담배액상몰 smokebomb best e-cigarette liquid site Smok25 – smoke bomb lowest price – e-cigarette – e-cigarette liquid – e-cigarette liquid site – csv e-cigarette – salt nicotine – synthetic nicotine