Regulators to review Fukushima Daiichi plant work via NHK World Japan

Japan’s nuclear regulators plan to look into work management at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, which is being decommissioned following the 2011 accident.

The move follows a series of mistakes and violations. In June this year, smoke came out when workers misconnected power lines at the No.5 and No.6 reactors.

It has also come to light that water servers were placed for the past four years in restricted areas where radioactive materials are stored.

The commissioners at the Nuclear Regulation Authority on Wednesday certified both incidents as safety violations.

In addition, work to remove nuclear fuel from the No.3 reactor’s storage pool has been delayed due to repeated mechanical problems.

[…]

Authority chairman Toyoshi Fuketa told reporters that simple procedural errors raise concern as to whether TEPCO has enough electricians and quality managers at the site.

Read more at Regulators to review Fukushima Daiichi plant work

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , .

2 Responses

1. FirstCallOnline says

Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future

2. Kylie Jenner says

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts.
    Luxury SUV Car Transportation Orlando