Listen Here:Audio Player
NUCLEAR FIRE – WOOLSEY’S NUKE ORIGINS SPECIAL:
- Denise Duffield, Administrator of Physicians for Social Responsibility-Los Angeles, Director of its Nuclear Threats program, and leader of PSR-LA’s efforts to ensure a proper cleanup of the Santa Susana Field Laboratory.
- PSR-LA’s press releases on the Woolsey Fire and nuclear connection.
- Melissa Bumstead is a longtime resident of the SSFL area who currently lives only five miles away. She is a member of the SSFLaboratory Work Group and admin of the Facebook page, Parents Against Santa Susana Field Lab Nuclear Disaster.
- PETITION: No More Kids with Cancer: Clean Up the Santa Susana Field Lab
- We are aiming at 1-million signatures; currently almost halfway there. PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE!
- NEW: 4 LIES DTSC Told You About the #WoolseyFire
- Donna Gilmore is the founder and head of San Onofre Safety.
- Arnie Gundersen and Maggie Gundersen of Fairewinds Energy Education.
- IF YOU LIVE WITHIN 25 MILES OF THE SANTA SUSANA FIELD LAB – Learn more about how to get the dust in your house tested for radiation and “hot particles” by sending an email to: info@FairewindsEnergy.org.
- SAFECAST – Woolsey Fire radiation report and photos.
Read more and listen.