Interview:内田伸輝 「おだやかな日常」監督 放射能不安と偏見、母親にエール via 毎日新聞

福島第1原発の事故に翻弄(ほんろう)される東京近郊の女性たちを描いた「おだやかな日常」が公開中だ。内田伸輝監督は「我が子を放射能から守ろうとする切実な不安を抱える母親にエールを送りたかった」と話した。

夫から離婚を切り出され、漏れた放射性物質から娘を守ろうとして周囲からバッシングされるサエコと、仕事も手につかず夫に引っ越しを求めるユカコ。2人の女性と周囲の反応、偏見を描く。

[…]

「この映画は事故から1カ月程度の話。その先のうめきはたくさんある。物語の続きとしてではなく、この先の状況も描いていきたい」と話した。

全文は Interview:内田伸輝 「おだやかな日常」監督 放射能不安と偏見、母親にエール

関連記事 杉野希妃、震災を経て露呈した問題と正面から向き合った最新作 via 映画.com (「おだやかな日常」プロデューサであり主演女優の杉野希妃のインタビュー)

Posted in *日本語.

Tagged with , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

9 Responses

1. soksok says

This is one very interesting post. I like the way you write and I will bookmark your blog to my favorites.메이저놀이터추천

2. soksok1 says

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.먹튀검증커뮤니티

3. 먹튀검증사이트 says

Hello! Nice to meet you, I say . The name of the community I run is 먹튀검증사이트, and the community I run contains articles similar to your blog. If you have time, I would be very grateful if you visit my site .

4. 안전놀이터 says

I’m so happy to see such a good article after a long time, so I’d appreciate it if you gave me more information.안전놀이터

5. 토토사이트 says

The various materials uploaded to your site make me happy. I want to share this happiness a little more. I would like to scrape your article on my site 사설토토사이트. Would it be okay?

6. 토토사이트 says

That’s a really good article. I’m so happy to read this. What you wrote was very helpful to me.Thank you. When did you start uploading these posts? That’s amazing. Actually, I upload articles often like , but it is quite difficult to upload quality content like you. If you have time, could you visit my 토토사이트?

7. 토토사이트추천 says

Really no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of after that its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place 토토사이트추천.

8. 메이저사이트 says

Thank you so much for sharing good information. I’ll keep an eye on your progress and learn. I hope you’ll continue to move forward in good shape.메이저사이트

9. 안전한놀이터 says

That’s a really impressive new idea! 안전한놀이터 It touched me a lot. I would love to hear your opinion on my site. Please come to the site I run once and leave a comment. Thank you.