除染廃棄物の再生利用 実証事業を今月開始へ 福島via NHK

福島県の除染で出た廃棄物を道路や防潮堤などの建設資材として再生利用する方法を検討している環境省の有識者会合が開かれ、実際に廃棄物で盛り土を築き、周囲の放射線量などを確認する実証事業を、今月にも福島県南相馬市で始めることが報告されました。

福島県の除染で出る廃棄物は最大で東京ドーム18杯分と見込まれ、環境省は、放射性物質の濃度が一定の基準を下回ったものは、道路や鉄道の盛り土、それに防潮堤などの建設資材として、全国の公共事業で再生利用し、廃棄物の量を減らす方針です。

この方法を検討している環境省の有識者会合が、12日都内で開かれ、再生利用に使う廃棄物の管理などに関する実証事業を、今月にも福島県南相馬市で始めることが報告されました。

実証事業では、放射性物質の濃度が一定の基準を下回った廃棄物1000立方メートルを使って実際に盛り土を築いた上で、周囲の放射線量の測定や大雨などの災害による土の流出対策などを数年間にわたって行い、再生利用の安全性について確認することにしています。

[…]

もっと読む。

Posted in *日本語.

Tagged with , , .

10 Responses

1. nfield says

なぜこうした実験が南相馬市で、しかも長期にわたり、行われなければならないのでしょう。

2. 온라인홀덤 says

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 온라인홀덤

3. 고스톱사이트 says

Excellent article 고스톱사이트. I will be facing many of these issues as well..

4. 온라인바둑이 says

Are you the one who studies this subject?? I have a headache with this subject.온라인바둑이Looking at your writing was very helpful.

5. 먹튀검증 says

Your writing is perfect and complete. 먹튀검증 However, I think it will be more wonderful if your post includes additional topics that I am thinking of. I have a lot of posts on my site similar to your topic. Would you like to visit once?

6. 릴게임 says

I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your blog 릴게임
    .

7. 메이저사이트 says

It appears as if some of the written text on your content are running off the screen 메이저사이트.

8. achinkosite says

This may be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen previously.Cheers 파칭코

9. 토토사이트 says

It was an awesome post to be sure. I completely delighted in understanding it in my noon. Will without a doubt come and visit this blog all the more frequently. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. 토토사이트

10. 토토사이트 says

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. 토토사이트