Anti-nuclear activist Udayakumar quits AAP via The Times of India

MADURAI: Anti-nuclear activist S P Udayakumar on Saturday announced his resignation from the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) because he felt that the party high command did not pay attention to the problems of the people in south Tamil Nadu.

[…]
Udayakumar said he had joined the AAP after consulting the people protesting against the nuclear plant at Kudankulam and the fishermen in the region. The people is the area had felt that the AAP would help take their protests forward. However, now realizing that this was not to be, he quit the party.

Read more.

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , .

21 Responses

1. majortotosite says

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. 토토사이트

2. casinosite777.info says

Hard to ignore such an amazing article like this. You really amazed me with your writing talent. Thank for you sharing again.
    카지노사이트

3. baccaratsite.top says

I really enjoy your web’s topic. Very creative and friendly for users. Definitely bookmark this and follow it everyday.
    바카라사이트

4. sportstoto.zone says

Nice article I agree with this.Your blog really nice. Its sound really good
    토토사이트

5. Smart Waiter App says

thanks for sharing this.

6. GOSTOPSITE32 says

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.
    광고없는 고스톱

7. TOTOSITEWEB32 says

Thanks for sharing great information. Your website is very nice. The details on this blog are very impressive.
    토토 웹 홍보방

8. 우리카지노 says

When I read your article on this topic, the first thought seems profound and difficult. There is also a bulletin board for discussion of articles and photos similar to this topic on my site, but I would like to visit once when I have time to discuss this topic. 우리카지노

9. 토토사이트 says

Your ideas inspired me very much. It’s amazing. 토토사이트 I want to learn your writing skills. In fact, I also have a website. If you are okay, please visit once and leave your opinion. Thank you.

10. 토토사이트 says

First of all, thank you for your post. Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^ 토토사이트

11. rosesorkh says

thanks for publish this article

12. oncasinosite says

Hello there, You have performed an excellent job. I will definitely dig it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.
    온라인카지노사이트

13. casinositewin says

Fantastic post! Please keep sharing. I know of a roofing company if you are looking for Game Please get in touch! Thanks, have a good day
    카지노사이트

14. oncasinositeinfo says

Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    온카지노사이트인포

15. totositehotpro says

Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    토토사이트핫

16. GOSTOPSITE33 says

What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge!
    온라인섯다

17. TOTOSITEWEB33 says

I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content.
    토토사이트

18. GUIDE1903 says

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    성인웹툰

19. TOTOSAFEDB33 says

This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. I know it very well that if anyone visits your blog, then he/she will surely revisit it again.
    토토사이트

Continuing the Discussion

1. Anti-nuclear activist Udayakumar quits AAP via The Times of India linked to this post on 2021/05/15

Craig Waggoner

I found a great…

2. Anti-nuclear activist Udayakumar quits AAP via The Times of India linked to this post on 2021/06/13

Betsy Sauro

page-description