A Second Letter from Jailed Professor Masaki Shimoji via Fukushima Voice

Thank you so very, very much. I am actually more comfortable than I imagined I would be in jail.

We have to adhere to a schedule, but I don’t particularly have any problems with it since I normally get up about the same time every morning. I mostly do writing in my room, so surprisingly I spend little time reading. I would like to thank the person from Osaka-city who gave me a book to read. (But I might not like reading a book by Haruki Murakami that much).

Interrogation takes place on a daily basis. This is a moment to face the authority of the nation, so it makes me nervous. I can’t fight them alone. However, I am told many people are supporting me, which helps me fight. I really appreciate all your support.

I think the food served here probably has some radiation contamination, but I have resigned to eat it. If it looks like it might be quite contaminated, I leave it out. That’s how it has been. I don’t care about not being able to have snacks.

What I feel the most strongest about is the cruelty of someone having to engage in unjust work of participating in an unjust arrest and unjust detainment. I would like the world to be a place for young police officers to be freed from such unjust work and concentrate on decent work. That’s how I feel.

Read more at A Second Letter from Jailed Professor Masaki Shimoji

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , , , .

8 Responses

1. Games Apps APK says

Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up

2. Wilhacker says

Thanks bro has been very helped by your article on this site/page, i got the new material, i like bro.

3. chauffeur service dubai says

4. agario says

Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject

5. agario unblocked says

6. تحميل واتس اب بلس says

Thanks for sharing

7. تحميل واتس اب بلس says

Thanks for sharing

8. john says

I just want you to know that I’m deeply grateful for your amazing post! Thanks for the kindness in sharing your expertise to us.