A Second Letter from Jailed Professor Masaki Shimoji via Fukushima Voice

Thank you so very, very much. I am actually more comfortable than I imagined I would be in jail.

We have to adhere to a schedule, but I don’t particularly have any problems with it since I normally get up about the same time every morning. I mostly do writing in my room, so surprisingly I spend little time reading. I would like to thank the person from Osaka-city who gave me a book to read. (But I might not like reading a book by Haruki Murakami that much).

Interrogation takes place on a daily basis. This is a moment to face the authority of the nation, so it makes me nervous. I can’t fight them alone. However, I am told many people are supporting me, which helps me fight. I really appreciate all your support.

I think the food served here probably has some radiation contamination, but I have resigned to eat it. If it looks like it might be quite contaminated, I leave it out. That’s how it has been. I don’t care about not being able to have snacks.

What I feel the most strongest about is the cruelty of someone having to engage in unjust work of participating in an unjust arrest and unjust detainment. I would like the world to be a place for young police officers to be freed from such unjust work and concentrate on decent work. That’s how I feel.

Read more at A Second Letter from Jailed Professor Masaki Shimoji

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , , , .

30 Responses

1. Games Apps APK says

Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up

2. Wilhacker says

Thanks bro has been very helped by your article on this site/page, i got the new material, i like bro.

3. chauffeur service dubai says

4. agario says

Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject

5. agario unblocked says

6. تحميل واتس اب بلس says

Thanks for sharing

7. تحميل واتس اب بلس says

Thanks for sharing

8. john says

I just want you to know that I’m deeply grateful for your amazing post! Thanks for the kindness in sharing your expertise to us.

9. Haadi Raja says

Pakistan’s Leading Job Finding Website. Finding jobs has never been easier and simpler. No Signup Required, No Outdated jobs, Only the latest and fresh jobs. For the latest jobs, visit: https://jobhubb.pk/

10. Sedssas says

Very cool thank you very much.

11. Makaryo says

Thanks for the information

12. zee says

nice one keep posting

13. evermolpro says

nice and valuable information thanks for sharing with us

14. Mtba5i.com says

موقع مصر اليوم الاخبار المصرية و العالمية في مجلة مصر اليوم

15. vikas yadav says

Nice Articles I Like Your Article Skill Check My Article Uwatchfree

16. mini888 says

promotion

17. Advanced Pet Care says

Nice

18. Celine Dion Weight Loss says

Correct Information always helpful. Thanks

19. Sophie Mudd says

Nice information, it will be helpful and supportive

20. Melissa Mccarthy weight loss says

I found this great article while surfing on the internet though I must have let you know about venus angelic you can shed some light about his career and biography…

Thanks.

21. Bharatbhai Patel says

Nice Article. Check Tips for Psoriasis at Psoriasis Diet

22. chauffeur service dubai says

Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need! Relay appreciate your work.

23. ngobrol games says

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much. For More Relevant Information

24. myassignmenthelp says

myassignmenthelp job is to match your requirement with a subject-specific writer holding an appropriate qualification and experience to prepare a topic-relevant, plagiarism-free assignment solution.

25. Pam Bondi Transformation says

Doing lot of hard work can actually result in weight loss

26. Queen Latifah Diet says

After eating a lot of food to the point to realise that you have gained a lot of weight. And then it will be very hard to lose that extra weight you gained.

Continuing the Discussion

1. My Homepage linked to this post on 2021/06/12

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More here: lucian.uchicago.edu/blogs/atomicage/2012/12/17/a-second-letter-from-jailed-professor-masaki-shimoji-via-fukushima-voice/ […]

2. official site linked to this post on 2021/08/23

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More Information here to that Topic: lucian.uchicago.edu/blogs/atomicage/2012/12/17/a-second-letter-from-jailed-professor-masaki-shimoji-via-fukushima-voice/ […]

3. colt 38 super custom linked to this post on 2021/09/01

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More on that Topic: lucian.uchicago.edu/blogs/atomicage/2012/12/17/a-second-letter-from-jailed-professor-masaki-shimoji-via-fukushima-voice/ […]

4. English Bulldogs linked to this post on 2021/09/29

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More to that Topic: lucian.uchicago.edu/blogs/atomicage/2012/12/17/a-second-letter-from-jailed-professor-masaki-shimoji-via-fukushima-voice/ […]