Beyond Nuclear and NIRS at the Japanese Embassy via Beyond Nuclear

Representatives from Beyond Nuclear and NIRS delivered the Japan Concerned Mothers’ petition to the Embassy of Japan in Washington DC in solidarity with them and the 6,000+ international signers asking for a halt to the incineration and mobilization of radioactive waste from Fukushima. In addition, a letter of concern was delivered signed by US citizens asking that Japan immediately halt the incineration of this radioactive waste to prevent further contamination of the United States from the Fukushima disaster.

Watch the video at Beyond Nuclear and NIRS at the Japanese Embassy

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , , , , .

5 Responses

1. prepaidgiftbalance says

I desire title is the most appealing phase of this unique put up.

2. Liteblue says

Wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

3. mygroundbiz says

FedEx Ground is a much budget-friendly service than others as they make sure that the package arrives at the right time and with intact packaging. With independent delivery people, they also create more jobs and opportunities to earn more. If anyone wishes to work with FedEx ground, they can just visit buildagroundbiz.com to learn more about it.

4. irish112 says

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.

5. panorama charter says

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution Same issue still no fix to this.

https://panoramacharters.one/