A Brief History of: The West Lake Landfill (Short Documentary) via Kqueirolomce

Landfills are by design a method of sweeping the mess under the proverbial rug. They are somewhere to store waste for a long period of time, naturally much of the items placed in landfills are not easily recyclable either due to financial or technical limitations. A landfill site in St Louis, Missouri, ended up being the resting place for soil contaminated with radioactive material from the Manhattan Project. Today we are looking at the Superfund site the West Lake Landfill.

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , .

2 Responses

1. vidly says

Vidly is an Emerging Streaming Platform Providing Movies and TV content Globally. The service is available to users across all Internet Devices.

2. dark web links says

If you’re asking yourself, what should I do if my son is on the dark web links, then I’m here to inform you that it’s much easier than you might think. Not long ago I was wondering the same thing and looking for answers on the Internet; however, I quickly found a way to see what my son was actually registered to. It was registered to my name, yet I never bothered to find out who else had accessed my personal information (I guess my wife’s got access since she’s the one that registered the email address). I didn’t know who else was on the Internet, but I was intrigued enough to find out who else may have been. I did a quick search on the Dark Web and discovered that there are many other people out there who have the same information as you.