Why Scientists Fear a Chernobyl-Like Catastrophe Could Happen at Hanford via Columbia Riverkeeper

Join Columbia Riverkeeper and partners for a roundtable discussion about the frightening consequences that delayed cleanup could have at one of Hanford’s most high-risk facilities, the Waste Encapsulation and Storage Facility (WESF), a place that houses one-third of all radioactivity at the site. Join us, along with Dirk Dunning, a retired chemical engineer and a nuclear specialist from the Oregon Department of Energy,.

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , .

One Response

1. dark web links says

A while back, I was looking at ways of accessing websites when the Internet wasn’t around that much. I discovered that I could access websites without even leaving my house on an old Android phone! This was a real breakthrough for me as I’d never really had much success with other browsers. It turns out that Google Maps on Android can open up links in the “links” section instead of just the normal “search” area. This means that if you have a certain site that you want to visit, all you do is search for it in Google Maps and you’ll be shown all the links to the site available. It’s a great way to get around other sites if you don’t want to visit the actual web address.