A statement from Anna Netrebko regarding Japan via annanetrebko.com

Dear friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that I will not be joining the Met on its current tour to Japan. This was an incredibly difficult decision for me; it was made on a very personal level with a great deal of pain and conflicting emotions. My family and friends have suffered in many ways for years from the effects of radiation from Chernobyl. While I make no comparisons now between Japan and Chernobyl, I made a deeply personal and difficult choice not to join the Met on this tour based on my past experiences. I want to take this opportunity to express my sympathy for the Japanese people and the crisis they are facing. Their strength is an inspiration to me, and I am very sorry to disappoint them. I look forward to returning to Japan to perform in the future.

Sincerely,

Anna Netrebko

http://www.annanetrebko.com/

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , .

2 Responses

1. IntelliJ IDEA key says

avast secureline vpn full is an UNLIMITED, SUPERFAST, ANONYMOUS, and secures VPN Proxy service that is the best privacy and security app for Android! Access restricted websites and applications to browse anonymously, remain secure and be safe when using open WiFi hotspots. Avast SecureLine VPN 5.13.5702 Crack safeguards 435 million people across the globe, making it one of the most reliable VPN Proxy security and privacy app available. Protect your device too.

2. stag says

Slot pg