by Libbe HaLevy | Feb 10, 2021
Audio Player00:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
This Week’s Featured Interview:
- Karl Grossman is an author and journalism professor at the State University of New York/College at Old Westbury. He hosts the television program Enviro Close-Up with Karl Grossman, is the author of six books, and writer of numerous magazine, newspaper and Internet articles. That doesn’t even come close to describing his talents, abilities and accomplishments. Karl has been covering nuclear issues for over 50 years, and in terms of knowing how things came about and where the bodies are buried – that’s a metaphor, we hope – nobody does it better. Karl has been an important early and consistent supporter of Nuclear Hotseat, and we talk with him here about the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s latest deadly shenanigans and hijinks – or as Karl calls it, “baloney” – as regards nuclear reactor operations. We talked on February 5, 2021.
- LINK to Karl Grossman and Harvey Wasserman’s article: Embrittlement in Nuclear Power Plants
- LINK to Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds Energy Education with “Nuclear Crack Down,” a demonstration of embrittlement.
- Karl Grossman’s superb book, Cover Up! What you are not supposed to know about nuclear power
- Alexei Yablokov book – Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment, Volume 1181 (Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences)