世界の再生エネ17%増 日本の太陽光2倍超に 拡大順調と専門家組織 via msn.産経ニュース

2013年末の世界の再生可能エネルギーによる発電設備の容量は前年比約17%増の5億6千万キロワットに達したとする調査結果を、エネルギーの専 門家らでつくる「21世紀の再生可能エネルギーネットワーク」(REN21、本部ドイツ)がまとめた。日本の太陽光発電も容量が2倍以上になり「(12年 に導入された)固定価格買い取り制度の効果が表れた」と分析している。

REN21によると、昨年1年間で世界の太陽光発電が約1億キロ ワットから1億3800万キロワットに、風力発電は2億8300万キロワットから3億1800万キロワットに増えるなど順調に増加した。最も増えたのは中 国で、以下、米国、ブラジル、カナダ、ドイツの順。中国では、再生可能エネルギーの新設容量が、化石燃料や原子力の新設容量を初めて上回り、急増ぶりを印 象づけた。

(略)

再生可能エネルギーへの投資額でも中国の542億ドル、米国の339億ドルに次ぐ286億ドルで世界3位だった。

全文は世界の再生エネ17%増 日本の太陽光2倍超に 拡大順調と専門家組織

Posted in *日本語.

Tagged with , , .

25 Responses

1. Dlinkrouter.local says

While changing the wireless security password, a user must type down 8 characters in the provided field to successfully apply the process. To protect the wireless security, you must select a security level that will provide security to the wireless password.

2. best dslr camera under 50000 says

With a unique and versatile design, this is the best camera that you can get for it’s price! It has advanced features like autofocus, large sensor, shooting modes to make your shots perfect from day or night. This camera takes phenomenal pictures with detail and speed.

3. mywifiext setup says

Awesome and funny! I shared you with more people and he commented & like your post. If you need a Netgear extender setup using mywifiext then we are available.

4. mydlink login says

I feel very good when I saw your post. I also commented or liked your post.

5. readynas login says

I am also a blogger. I never find this kind of useful and informative information ever. Keep posting dear waiting for your new updates thanks a lot.

6. bellsouth mail login says

It is most appreciable for you to mean other people like you post to a great extend. And I also shared your post with many people. Thanks for the information.

7. tp link modem net password says

You can take extra instructions from here with understanding ways and do not any new post.

8. asus router configuration says

I am very thankful to you because you are reading my all updates. I will post new updates with more guidelines and wait for it.

9. fritz box login says

Do not miss any informative post because that is not beneficial for you. Wait for more latest updates.

10. msrm wifi extender setup says

Nice, I am reading all your posts. You shares new updates for the latest information.

11. mywifiext login says

Thanks for sharing, keep doing it.
    That, for sharing the latest updates. That is very advantageous for me and other people as well.

12. wireless n wifi repeater says

I am very thankful to you are sending me new information. I am continuously waiting for your updates.

13. test rangextd wifi says

Thank you so much for giving me new information. A great kind of blog is shared.

14. eero login router says

I never read this type of instruction. Thanks a lot for sharing new updates.

15. Tosinaija says

This is so helpful

16. Tosinaija says

This is so useful and informative

17. xfinity xb7 setup says

I got new features and guidelines from your post. Keep posting new information with out taking more time
    Great post

18. dlinkrouter.local not working says

Excellent post, I am waiting for your new update with full of desperation.

19. http://www.fritz-box.de says

I feel very enjoyable when I saw your post. Thank you so much for posting.

20. d-link dir-x5460 setup says

The post is very Magnificent. I like you post so much and I read all post without missing any one. Posting continuously.

21. netgear router login nighthawk says

I easily understand your post and keep posting within less time. THANKS, A LOT.

22. tplinkrepeater.net login password says

I like your post to a great extent and for sending me new updates from time to time. Here you can get tp link repeater password info.

23. http //re.rockspace.local says

I fully satisfied from your all informative posts. Please remain posting for updating me.

24. Harga alat marching band sd says

Thank you, this article is very inspiring and increases knowledge

I hope the writer and the team will be more successful.

Good very useful
    Success always for you

25. linksys extender setup says

Thanks for sharing a new post full of information. Great work.