Cold-war spy pictures reveal a Soviet nuclear ‘cloud generator’ via Nature

The operation of a notorious Soviet plutonium-making facility decades ago caused ecological devastation in the Southern Urals1.

See the image in Nature: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02756-4

Read the article at A Nuclear Generator of Clouds: Accidents and Radioactive Contamination Identified on Declassified Satellite Photographs in the Mayak Chemical Combine, Southern Urals

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , , .

18 Responses

1. دکتر علی ستایش says

سرطان لوزالمعده با رشد سلول های غده پشت معده ایجاد می شود. این بیماری یک بیماری خاموش تلقی می شود که باید در اولین فرصت تشخیص داده شده و مراحل درمانی آغاز شود. برای اطلاعات بیشتر درباره درمان سرطان لوزالمعده به وبسایت دکتر ستایش مراجعه نمایید.

2. Jamie-Lee Hughes says

You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.

3. Ammaarah Terrell says

Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us.

4. Vinay Simmonds says

Wow nice thanks for sharing this amazing article.

5. Carlo Mcclure says

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this site.

6. Eli Odling says

Yes, this is a good post without any doubts. You really doing a great Job. I inspired from you.

7. Jamila Bassett says

Amazing how this article help me as a human being thats help me a lot! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info.

8. Zackery Muir says

I love the valuable info provided in your article. I will bookmark your blog and often check back here.

9. لوازم یدکی سمند says

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this site.Yes, this is a good post without any doubts. You really doing a great Job. I inspired from you.

10. Alltimes Post says

I read all the articles. I appreciate you and get more knowledge that’s helped me. Keep it up. Thank you so much for sharing this Happy birthday quotes

11. lisa kaif says

It’s a fantastic post; I’m really wowed by it, and it’s very useful.
    I’m happy to know I eventually found this website.
    Thank you for bringing this article to our attention. oreo tv for pc

12. خرید فیلتر شنی says

It was useful content

13. Indigo Card says

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post.

14. Jasa Pasang Baja Ringan Jogja says

Thank you, this article is very inspiring and increases knowledge

I hope the writer and the team will be more successful.

Good very useful
    Success always for you

15. boss matka says

Awesome blog that features articles offering me the intended recipients

16. car towing service says

I do not understand that in one place we talk about humanity and on the other hand, we make weapons like nuclear bombs. Seriously I don’t get this double human approach. You know what I think it is all just rubbish.

17. best slot says

IF you like Casino online, we recommendpg betflix The lucky person could be you.