Protect Our Ocean via Manhattan Project for a Nuclear-Free World

PROTECT OUR OCEAN
Rally & March in NYC
October 2, 2021 • 11AM • Saturday

March start at Bryant Park, 6th Ave & 41st St @ 11AM
Rally at Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, 1st Ave & 47th St @ Noon

Japan has plans to release 1,250,000 tons of radioactive water from the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant into the Pacific Ocean starting in 2023, and continue for more than 30 years. Preparation for the release will begin this fall.

The dumping of this radioactive water could cause irreparable damage to our planet, and will affect everything from the smallest sea creatures to our human living conditions and everyday lives.

We have a march planned for October 2, 2021 in New York City to protect our waterways. We invite your active participation at this event. Please put the date on your calendar, and share this information with family, friends and community organizations.Let’s protect our ocean!

Co-sponsoring organizations:
Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space
Granny Peace Brigade
Manhattan Project for a Nuclear-Free World
Nukewatch
Pax Christi New York State
Pax Christi USA
Peace Action New York State
Reverse The Trend: Save Our People, Save Our Planet
Veterans For Peace Chapter 34

A Letter to the Japanese government
on the 10th anniversary of the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

Read

See more.

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , .

33 Responses

1. görüntülü sohbet says

goruntulu sohbet odalari

2. مخزن کامپوزیتی says

قیمت مخزن آب کامپوزیت
    مخازن فایبرگلاس مخازن مناسبی برای نگهداری آب میتواند باشد. ما در ساخت این مخازن از رزین هایی استفاده میکنیم که مطابق با استانداردهای جهانی فودگرید هستند و قابلیت تماس با آب شرب را دارا میباشند. قیمت مخزن آب کامپوزیت متناسب با نوع رزین مصرفی و کیفیت الیافی است که در مخزن استفاده میشود. همچنین ابعاد تانکر و حجم نهایی تانکر و همچنین ضخامتی که قرار است تانکر کامپوزیت کار شود که در وزن نهایی آن تاثیر میگذارد بر قیمت نیز اثر گذار است. همچنین وابسته به اینکه از مخزن مدولار یا یکپارچه استفاده کنید در قیمت مخزن تاثیر گذار است.

3. Liwovosa says

Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. 123 movies

4. Free Fire APK MOD says

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

5. My Talking Tom APK MOD says

Nice blog, bro. Thanks for information.

6. Gangstar Vegas APK MOD says

This is definitely a fantastic article.

7. Subway Surfers APK MOD says

Hello there, I found your blog by the use of Google while looking for a similar topic, your site got here up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

8. Clash of Clans APK MOD says

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here.

9. PUBG Mobile APK MOD says

This post truly made my day.

10. Clash Royale APK MOD says

Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Continue the good work!

11. Jetpack Joyride APK MOD says

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that.

12. Temple Run 2 APK MOD says

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

13. My Talking Angela APK MOD says

Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

14. ฝาก19รับ100 says

Thank you for joining.

ฝาก19รับ100

15. 10รับ100 says

Thank you for joining our 1st website now.

10รับ100

16. 50รับ150 says

Thank you for joining our website.

50รับ150

17. JOKER GAME says

The best casino sites, you will get rich.

JOKER GAME

18. ฝาก50 รับ150 says

Thank you for joining our website.

ฝาก50 รับ150

19. flip coin says

I admit, I haven’t been on this site in a long time… however, This is an important topic, which has helped to make people more aware of these issues.

20. GOSTOPSITE33 says

We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write with regards to here.
    Again, awesome web log!
    고스톱

21. TOTOSITEWEB33 says

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great site.
    토토사이트

22. GUIDE1903 says

I really liked your article post. Really looking forward to read more. Great.
    Say, you got a nice article. Really thank you! Fantastic.
    I think the restaurant which you told me in the letter is very interesting. I also like to eat out and I usually go to a restaurant for dinner with my family twice a month., The food is delicious so we enjoy it very much. The service is also quick and friendly.
    일본야동

23. TOTOSAFEDB33 says

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I Have shared your website in my social networks!
    토토사이트

24. iPhone repair in Vancouver says

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,

25. şeytan melek midir says

şeytan melek midir konusu soruluyor. Şeytanın isimleri çoktur: Lucifer’in yanı sıra, Karanlıklar Prensi, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Sineklerin Efendisi, Deccal, Yalanların Babası, Moloch veya sadece Şeytan olarak anılabilir.

Ezekiel’in kitabında Hıristiyanların Şeytan’ın varlığının kanıtı olarak adlandırdığı başka bir İncil pasajı yer alıyor. Açgözlü Lastik Kralı’nı öğütler, aynı zamanda kraldan bir zamanlar Cennet Bahçesi’nde olan bir melek olarak bahseder. Sonuç olarak, bazı İncil çevirmenleri Lastik Kralı’nın Şeytan’ın kişileştirilmesi olduğuna inanırlar.

Şeytan, İncil’de, özellikle de Yeni Ahit’te daha fazla görünür. İsa ve havarilerinin çoğu, insanları Şeytan’ın onları mahvedecek kurnazlıklarına karşı tetikte olmaları konusunda uyardı. Ve vahşi doğada İsa’yı zenginlik ve zafer karşılığında “düşüp ona tapmaya” teşvik eden şeytandı.

26. Haldiram distributor says

Haldiram distributor MarginHaldiram distributor Margin: There is no specific information available on the internet regarding the revenue and profit margin of a Haldiram franchise. The profits of a Haldiram franchise depend on the location of the outlet along with the type of franchise that has been chosen by the franchisee. That being said, a person with the required investment amount and good business acumen is bound to earn big profits.

27. CredibleBH Login says

I should say you have composed an extraordinary article. The manner in which you have depicted everything is exceptional. In the event that you have time, kindly visit my site.

28. Uzak Sehrin Masali 6 says

Good post
    Stay in touch
    Thank you

29. الهيبة جبل الجزء الخامس 9 says

I am glad you take pride in what you write.

30. boss matka says

Awesome blog that features articles offering me the intended recipients

31. Nisha knapp says

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. My site:: 메이저놀이터