Radioactive Waste Dump Connection of Yucca Mt/West Texas – Ian Zabarte + Nuke Bailout Headache$$$ – Dave Kraft, NH #535 via Nuclear Hotseat

This Week’s Featured Interviews:

• Radioactive waste dump connection between Yucca Mountain and West Texas explored and exposed by Ian Zabarte, Principal Man for the Western Bands of the Shoshone Nation.  He rips apart the recent decision by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to approve a high level “interim” nuclear waste dump in West Texas and brings to the fore a range of Native American issues long-overlooked by the NRC and the nuclear industry in connection with this nuclear sacrilege.
    You can CONTACT Ian at: www.NativeCommunityActionCouncil.org.
  • Dave Kraft of Nuclear Energy Information Service (NEIS) gives us the latest unfortunate update in the ongoing saga of taxpayer-funded bailouts of unprofitable for-profit Exelon nuclear reactors in Illinois.  Then he lets us know what’s being planned for the nuclear honey-pot of Congress in the proposed Build Back Better Act. It’s not a pretty picture!

Read more and listen

Posted in *English.

Tagged with , , , .

19 Responses

1. Free Fire APK MOD says

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

2. My Talking Tom APK MOD says

Nice blog, bro. Thanks for information.

3. Gangstar Vegas APK MOD says

This is definitely a fantastic article.

4. Subway Surfers APK MOD says

Hello there, I found your blog by the use of Google while looking for a similar topic, your site got here up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

5. Clash of Clans APK MOD says

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here.

6. jasa taman says

Hello there, just turned into alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you should continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! https://ahlibambu.com

7. jasa taman jakarta utara says

kami memiliki jasa jasa taman jakarta utara untuk pembuatan taman rumah

8. jasa taman tangerang selatan says

kami memiliki jasa jasa taman tangerang selatan untuk pembuatan taman rumah

9. jasa taman tangerang says

kami memiliki jasa jasa taman tangerang untuk pembuatan taman rumah

10. calender desktop 1401 says

Thank you for nice article and good website

11. gold mines says

thank you

12. ฝาก19รับ100 says

Thank you for joining.

ฝาก19รับ100

13. 10รับ100 says

Thank you for joining our 1st website now.

10รับ100

14. 50รับ150 says

Thank you for joining our website.

50รับ150

15. JOKER GAME says

The best casino sites, you will get rich.

JOKER GAME

16. ฝาก50 รับ150 says

Thank you for joining our website.

ฝาก50 รับ150

17. iPhone repair in Vancouver says

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it’s discussion, thank you.

18. Maria says

Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What an ideal site. https://www.itsupportcell.com/cybersecurity-services.html