The Art Institute of Chicago‘s digital collections database offers a feature called “My Collections” that allows users to do several things:
- Create a user profile and log in
- Search for and select works of art from their web collection
- Create multiple My Collections and choose which one you want to save an image to
- Personalize My Collections by adding descriptive notes
- Share My Collections with others via an emailed link (and people you’ve shared My Collections with will be able to see your notes!)
For more information, read about My Collections or explore the Art Institute’s Online Collections.