Looking for digital images for your papers, presentations or art history tests? ARTstor contains nearly one million images gathered from museums, universities, libraries, and the U of C’s Visual Resources Collection.
ARTstor for Undergrads
- Where: Cochrane-Woods Art Center, Room 157
- When: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 2:00 – 2:30pm
- Description: In this brief session, you’ll learn ARTstor essentials: how to find, print, save, and cite images and how to access course folders. Bring your laptop to follow along during the session.
ARTstor for Faculty and Graduate Students
- Where: Cochrane-Woods Art Center, Room 153
- When: Wednesday, November 5, 2008
3:00-4:15pm: Teaching with ARTstor
4:30-5:15pm: Presenting with ARTstor
- Description: More than a repository of digital images, ARTstor offers simple pedagogical tools that resonate with today’s visual learners. Learn how to build, present and share your lectures in ARTstor. Prefer PowerPoint or KeyNote? Learn how to download ARTstor images for use in other presentation tools. Bring your laptop to follow along during the session.