- Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
- Support for Central European University. Directors of Regional Centers and CEERES Faculty speak out
- Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe
- Reflecting on “Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe”
- Rights Research in Central Asia: Challenges, Insights
Tag Archives: Hungary
Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
This post originally appear in The Nation. You can see the original post here. by John Connelly On April 4, Hungary’s Parliament passed amendments to an existing higher-education law that were intended to force the closing of Central European University … Continue reading
PROTEST LETTER IN SUPPORT OF CEU April 24, 2017 Dear European Parliament, European Commission and Government of Hungary: We write to you as the Directors of Centers for East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies across the United States, in … Continue reading
by Monika Nalepa First published in The Monkey Cage at The Washington Post on January 23, 2017 under the title This is what the gradual erosion of rule of law looks like in Poland. From Dec. 16 to Jan. 11, 10 … Continue reading