- Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
- Support for Central European University. Directors of Regional Centers and CEERES Faculty speak out
- Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe
- Reflecting on “Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe”
- Rights Research in Central Asia: Challenges, Insights
Tag Archives: postsocialist Europe
SOYUZ at the University of Chicago By Roy Kimmey and Patrick Lewis The 2016 SOYUZ Symposium took place at the University of Chicago’s Franke Institute on March 11-12. SOYUZ is the Research Network for Postsocialist Studies of the American Anthropological … Continue reading →