- Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
- Support for Central European University. Directors of Regional Centers and CEERES Faculty speak out
- Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe
- Reflecting on “Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe”
- Rights Research in Central Asia: Challenges, Insights
Monthly Archives: February 2017
by Max Bergholz This piece was originally published with the same title in Sage House News: The Cornell University Press Blog. The original post can be found here. “You have fifteen minutes to look around. After that I’m going for coffee … Continue reading
by Michaela Appeltova On February 2, Kateřina Kolářová, Assistant Professor of Cultural Studies in the Department of Gender Studies at Charles University in Prague, presented a theoretically dense, analytically layered, and thought-provoking excerpt from her manuscript on the intersections of … Continue reading