- Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
- Support for Central European University. Directors of Regional Centers and CEERES Faculty speak out
- Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe
- Reflecting on “Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe”
- Rights Research in Central Asia: Challenges, Insights
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Welcome to “East from Chicago,” a multimedia blog focusing on East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies at The University of Chicago. Our goal is to report on events of interest held by a wide variety of departments, committees, and centers … Continue reading