- Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
- Support for Central European University. Directors of Regional Centers and CEERES Faculty speak out
- Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe
- Reflecting on “Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe”
- Rights Research in Central Asia: Challenges, Insights
Tag Archives: Czech Republic
by Zoe Berman Over the last several years, the entanglement of gender, nation, and secularism has become sharply visible in Europe. From the 2010 “Cologne Attacks,” in Germany, when roving bands of young men (many who were said to be either foreign nationals … Continue reading
by Michaela Appeltova On February 2, Kateřina Kolářová, Assistant Professor of Cultural Studies in the Department of Gender Studies at Charles University in Prague, presented a theoretically dense, analytically layered, and thought-provoking excerpt from her manuscript on the intersections of … Continue reading