This is a serial, originally produced in Iran, that was dubbed into very good Fuṣḥa and is now freely available online. It is called مريم المقدسة and you can download all episodes here:
The Arabic Circle is a weekly lecture in Arabic at the University of Chicago's Center for Middle Eastern Studies. This lecture series includes social, cultural and academic discussions about the Arabic-speaking world and is led by faculty, students and visiting scholars. The opinions of the speakers are their own. Background pattern created by ransie3.
- 27 May 2016: Nora Zaki
- 22 Jan. 2016: Richard Nedjat
- 15 Jan. 2016: Mahmoud Saeed
- Three new recordings: Amani Aseel, Lakhdar (Elkhidr) Choudar, Hala El Badry
- 9 Oct. 2015: Tim Friese
- 2 Oct. 2015: Kay Heikkinen, Noha Forster, Hala Abdel Mobdy
- Montserrat Rabadán: Syrian refugees in Berlin
- Amir Toft: Onomatopoeia in Arabic
- Khalid Alhindi: Arabian scholarship before the Wahhabi movement
- Noha Forster: Nostalgic images of Egypt’s past
- Mariam Sheibani: Grammar of the heart
- Usama Canon: Learning Arabic in its various forms
- Orit Bashkin: Transit camps in early Israel
- Kevin Blankinship: Death and decay in poetry
- Nareman Taha & Rima Najia: Arab-American Social Services
- Ahmed Alqarni: What makes language beautiful?
- Kay Heikkinen: Some summer reflections from Egypt
- Muhammad Eissa: In Memory of Farouk Moustafa
- Sherine Yousef and Abdelghany Barakat
- A Psalmic Reading of Quran 78
SpeakersAhmad Baasiri Ahmed Hashem Amahl Bishara Amin al-Ali Amina Mohamed Amy Ruszkiewicz Andrew Alger Annie Higgins Babacar Samb Basima Bezirgan Cam Cross Doaa Mansoor Elizabeth Urban Eman Gamaal Fahad al-Homoudi Farouk Mustafa Fatma el Sakhawy Gregg Reynolds Hala El Badry Hossein Saleh Issa Boulos James Rumsey-Merlan Kay Heikkinen Kevin Blankinship Kristen Stilt Mahmoud Saeed Manal Kotb Michael Sells Montserrat Rabadàn Muhammad Eissa Munira Misbah Mustapha Kamal Noha Forster Orit Bashkin Osama Abu-Eledam Rafi Mottahedeh Rana Mikati Rasmiyya Yusuf Rime Naguib Sasson Somekh Sherif al-Gayyar Thomas Salem Manganaro Toujan al-Faisal Widad Kadi Yazan Doughan
Sorry. No data so far.