- Interview with Andrei Soldatov
- Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
- Support for Central European University. Directors of Regional Centers and CEERES Faculty speak out
- Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe
- Reflecting on “Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe”
Tag Archives: Soviet republics of Central Asia and Transcaucasia
In Empire’s Long Shadow: Modern Constructions of Central Eurasia, 1900-1941 by Robert Bird In recent years the University of Chicago has become home to a group of innovative young scholars—both faculty and PhD students—working on issues related to the modern construction … Continue reading