- Central European University Under Attack: In Victor Orbán’s Hungary, illiberal politics cannot tolerate liberal minds.
- Support for Central European University. Directors of Regional Centers and CEERES Faculty speak out
- Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe
- Reflecting on “Mobilizing Gender: Secularism, Nation and Remaking Europe”
- Rights Research in Central Asia: Challenges, Insights
Tag Archives: Archives
On February 17, 2017 the Seminary Co-op Bookstore and the Center for East European and Russian/Eurasian Studies held the second event in CEERES of Voices, an author-centered series of readings and conversations on books from or about Central and Eastern Europe, … Continue reading