A conversation between Angelina Ilieva, Lecturer at the University of Chicago in the Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures, and actor Yasen Payenkov. Yasen Peyankov was born and raised in Bulgaria where he graduated from the National Academy of Theatre and Film Arts in Sofia. Since his arrival In Chicago in 1990 he co-founded the European Repertory Company in 1992 and has worked as an actor in some of the finest theatres in the city—Steppenwolf, Goodman, Court, Next, American Theatre, and many others. His role as Greenspan in Morning Star at Steppenwolf earned him a Joseph Jefferson Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- Cinema CEERES Episode 1: Bílá nemoc
- A CEERES of Interviews with Greg de Cuir Jr.: The Yugoslav Black Wave
- Imagining Utopia: The Lost World of European Socialists at Europe’s Margin, featuring Maria Todorova
- The Right to the Second City – Creating Theater as an Émigré in Chicago
- CEERES of Voices interview with Michał Murawski: The Palace Complex