2007 Stanford Dissertation: Existential Propositions
How not to Project the Satisfaction Theory of Projection (on Karttunen) Or: Who has a Proviso Problem? in Tokens of Meaning: Papers in Honor of Lauri Karttunen. Cleo Condoravdi and Tracy Holloway King, eds. Stanford: CSLI Publications.
- Summative Existentials. To appear in Linguistic Inquiry
- Semantics and Morphosyntactic Variation: Qualities and the Grammar of Property Concepts. With Andrew Koontz-Garboden. (Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics) Oxford: Oxford University Press. Download for free (under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 terms) here
- apocryphal envoi to the book
- A note on mereology and possession in Ulwa property concept constructions.With Andrew Koontz-Garboden. Natural Language and Linguistic Theory 34:1
- Malaylam property concept sentences and the locus of variation. With Andrew Koontz-Garboden. Proceedings of FASAL 5, Eds. Rahul Balusu & Sandhya Sundaresan
- Modern Hebrew lama-še interrogatives and their Judeo-Spanish origin. in Language Contact and the Development of Modern Hebrew. Edit Doron, ed. (Also published in Journal of Jewish Languages 3:1-2)
- The implications of managing. With Rebekah Baglini. Advance access in Journal of Semantics.
- Chimerical conditionals. In Semantics and Pragmatics 8:15
- Semantic variation and the grammar of property concepts. With Andrew Koontz-Garboden. Language 91:3
- From change to value difference in degree achievements. With Ashwini Deo and Andrew Koontz-Garboden. In proceedings of the 23rd Semantics and Linguistic Theory Conference, held at the University of California, Santa Cruz, May 3 – 5, 2013, edited by Todd Snider.
- with Katja Goldring. Quantifiers in Modern Hebrew. In Handbook of quantifiers in natural language, Studies in Linguistics and Philosophy, Volume 90, Edward Keenan and Denis Paperno, eds., pp 347-397. Berlin: Springer
- Context dependence and implicit arguments in existentials. Linguistics and Philosophy 33:1
- with Andrew Koontz-Garboden. Possessed properties in Ulwa. Natural Language Semantics 18:2
- Quantified possessives and direct compositionality. In proceedings of SALT 19
- No i-sums for Nissim (and Shalom). In Languages, from Formal to Natural. Essays Dedicated to Nissim Francez on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 5533, Orna Grumberg, Michael Kaminsly, Shmuel Katz and Shuli Wintner, eds. pp. 97–106. Berlin: Springer
- Existentials, predication, modification. Linguistics and Philosophy 32:1.
- Quantification in the coda of existentials. In proceedings of the 16th Amsterdam Colloquium
- Semantic structure and argument realization in (mostly Hebrew) existentials. In proceedings of IATL22
- with John Beavers. Several problems for predicate decomposition. In proceedings of BLS 32
- Possessors, goals and the classification of ditransitive predicates: Evidence from Hebrew . In Empirical Issues in Syntax and Semantics 6, Olivier Bonami and Atricia Cabredo Hofherr, eds.
- with David Beaver and Dmitry Levinson. Bad Subject: (Non-)canonicality and NP distribution in existentials. In proceedings of SALT 15