The Proceedings of SALT are published online and hosted by the eLanguage publishing arm of the LSA. Access to the proceedings is free and open to all, accessible via the URL:
Previous volumes of SALT have also been made available from this website.
Detailed formatting guidelines (including LaTeX class and style ﬁles) and submission instructions are also available on eLanguage here and will be updated for SALT 22 shortly. Here are some important details, in the meantime:
- The submission deadline is Wednesday, August 1 2012.
- The page limit is 18 pages for papers and posters and 24 pages for invited speakers, excluding references.
- We encourage authors to write using LaTeX, and class and style ﬁles will be available very soon, as will guidelines for those using other authoring software.
- Submissions should be “camera ready”, in .pdf format, and submitted using the online submission system on the SALT proceedings website. Please do not send submissions via email.
- Authors are encouraged to contact the proceedings’ editors at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns.