While you are enjoying the summer, don’t forget about the ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo, November 20-22, 2009 in San Diego. Pre-convention workshops are held on Thursday, November 19.
ACTFL understands that the current economy has affected everyone’s pocketbook but we are striving to offer you the best quality programming for your dollars spent. We want you to benefit from one of the most outstanding annual professional development opportunities available to language professionals.
The ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo has so much to offer you!
* Seven (7) AP pre-convention workshops sponsored by ACTFL and The College Board.
* Two (2) NEW full-day immersion pre-convention workshops in French and Spanish.
* More than 500 educational sessions for language professionals at all levels and all languages. Earn a minimum of 17 CEU credits. Learn techniques and activities you can use in the classroom come Monday morning.
* A top-notch World Languages Expo where you can visit one-on-one with 250 exhibiting companies and attend exhibitor workshops on the Expo floor.
* Special networking events hosted by ACTFL, its co-sponsoring associations, and many others where you can meet colleagues from around the world, make new friends and grow your contact list.
We know that times are tough and everyone is budget conscious. To help you save on housing, ACTFL was able to get lower hotel rates than usual for San Diego. You can SAVE on registration by taking advantage of the Early Bird rates by July 15. Go to the 2009 ACTFL Convention area of ACTFL to book your room and register.
CTFL 1001 N Fairfax St Suite 200 Alexandria, VA 22314
P 703.894.2900 Fax 703.894.2905
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.actfl.org | www.discoverlanguages.org