MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (www.MLSolutions.com) is a foreign language services firm providing translation, interpretation, innovative language and cultural instruction and course materials development services to both government and private sector clients throughout the world. Office is located in Rockville, MD.
MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking Subject Matter Experts in both Foreign Languages and Area Studies.
MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking Subject Matter Experts in both Foreign Languages and Area Studies in the following languages, dialects and respective countries: Afan Oromo, Amharic, MSA and all Arabic dialects, Balochi, Bambara, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cantonese, Chavacano, Chechen, Mandarin Chinese, Dari, French, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Igbo, Italian, Japanese, Kashmiri, Kirundi/Kinyarwanda, Korean (northern and Southern dialects), Kurdish (Kurmanji and Sorani), Pashto, Persian Farsi, Portuguese (Brazilian), Punjabi, Quechua, Russian, Shona, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Turkmen, Urdu, Uzbek, Wolof, and Yoruba, who will be responsible for online materials/course development and ensuring the content and quality of the course, module, learning object and/or assessment object meet the requirements.
The work is part-time and most of the work may be done from home.
Area studies topics may include: history, religion, demographics, geography, social institutions, finance, economics, military and defense systems, political structures, geo-politics, social stratification, and technology-related topics.
Subject Matter Expert- Language
· Minimum of four (4) years of applied, practical work experience, within the last six (6) years, in the specified subject matter, which may include teaching or course development experience,
· Native speakers who have completed secondary education in the native language,
· Language capability of a minimum equivalent to an ILR level 3.
Subject Matter Expert- Area Studies
* Undergraduate degree or a University accredited certification received in the last 5 years that required a minimum of 80 hours of formal education and training,
* Minimum of four (4) years of applied, practical work experience, within the last six (6) years, in the specified subject matter, which may include teaching or course development experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send the following as soon as possible via fax or e-mail to Ms. Ever Moreno at EMoreno@MLSolutions.com or 301-424-7331 (fax):
*A detailed updated CV (as an attachment in Word or PDF),
*A cover letter highlighting key qualifications and relevant teaching and translation experience,
*Information regarding current commitments/earliest availability,
*Type of security clearance held, if any, and
*** Subject of your cover email should be “Online Course Development Position”
MultiLingual Solutions, Inc.
Professional Education and Training Division (P.E.T)
Tel: (301) 424-7444 ext. 30
Fax: (301) 424-7331