The 2nd East Asian Psycholinguistics Colloquium (EAPC2) will take place on March 8, 2014, at the University of Chicago, U.S.A. We welcome abstracts on psycholinguistics in East Asian languages, especially experimental studies that focus on syntax and semantics processing, and their interfaces with other subfields.
- Hsuan-Chih Chen (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Brian Dillon (University of Massachusetts)
- Chung-hye Han (Simon Fraser University)
- Amy Schafer (University of Hawaii)
- Suiping Wang (South China Normal University)
EAPC2 will meet in conjunction with the 2nd Workshop on Innovations in Cantonese Linguistics (WICL 2), to be held on March 7 at the University of Chicago. We encourage attendees of EAPC2 to consider attending the WICL 2 as well.
- Call for papers
- Travel and accommodation
- EAPC1 at Ohio State University (First EAPC!)
- December 15th, 2013: Deadline for abstract submission
- January 15th, 2014: Notification of acceptance
- March 8th, 2014: 2nd East Asian Psycholinguistics Colloquium