2011 Summer Environmental Exchange, Tahoe-Baikal Institute
Study Environmental Science and Watershed Management in California, Mongolia, AND Russia!
- Immersive place-based education program in California, Mongolia AND Russia!
- Approximately 8 weeks from mid-June to late-August 2011 (4 weeks in each watershed)
- Multi-cultural program brings together participants from USA, Russia, Mongolia, and other countries
- Interdisciplinary and hands-on curriculum focused on watershed management at Tahoe and Baikal
- Program Fee covers travel between Tahoe and Baikal & all food, lodging and program expenses.
For full details and application materials, read here: