The Roma Education Fund, an international organisation supporting quality education for Roma children, seeks a country facilitator for Bulgaria to provide support to organisations requesting and implementing REF financed projects and to help in the coordination of REF country program in Bulgaria.
The candidate should possess the following:
– Speak fluent Bulgarian, and have a very good command of the English language (written and spoken). Being a Romani speaker is a strong advantage
– A university degree.
– Experience of issues in education in Bulgaria.
– Excellent organization, administration and communication skills.
– Experience in implementing and evaluating projects.
– Good knowledge of issues related to Roma education and of the NGO sector in Bulgaria
– Be reliable and accurate with a proven ability to work in team but also ready to work on its own initiative
– Driving license
What will the job provide:
– challenging and diverse tasks
– work with a dynamic team of NGO and Government officials
– competitive salary
– work and learn at the international level
– The staff will benefit from training in country and in REF head office in Budapest
CV and motivation letter in English (including proposal for wage level), should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is: December 20,2009
For more information about the Roma Education Fund and for the full terms of reference for this position, please visit: www.romaeducationfund.org