The Exhibition, “Russia-US ‘Reset’ of Relations: Points of Growth Under New Economic Conditions,” comes on the heels of President Obama’s visit to Russia in July, and a Chicago business delegation’s visit led by Mayor Daley in September.
Organized by the Ministry of Trade of the Russian Federation, with the support of World Business Chicago and the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, the Exhibition encourages greater bilateral connections. It will provide opportunities to discuss the reconstruction and development of the Russian and US Economies, as well as strategies to strengthen business, cultural, and civic ties.
Featured topics include:
· Points of Growth Under New Economic Conditions
· Infrastructure Investments in Russia
· Investments into Russian Agriculture
· Formation of Civil Society
· Cooperation of Russia and the USA in Science and Education
Dates: November 18-20
Location: McCormick Place (2301 S Lake Shore Dr)
For more information including a schedule of events, visit: http://www.intres.ru/program_eng1.php