Tommy Grano and Eun Hae Park will be presenting at the Second International Conference on East Asian Linguistics, to be held in Vancouver in November:
- Thomas Grano: Chang-Chang, Wang-Wang, and Domain Restriction in Mandarin Quantificational Adverbs
- Eun-Hae Park: An Expressive Analysis of –na in Korean and its Free Choice Component
Eun-Hae, Osamu Sawada and Suwon Yoon will also present at the 18th Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference, to be held at CUNY around the same time:
- Eun-Hae Park: Low-level versus indiscriminate reading in Korean free choice amwu-na (poster)
- Osamu Sawada: Comparison, indeterminateness, and the semantics-pragmatics interface (poster)
- Suwon Yoon: Expletive negation in Japanese and Korean
Osamu will also be presenting “Comparison with indeterminateness: a multidimensional approach” at NELS 39 in November!