“On “Fuhyo Higai” (Harmful Rumor)” on Blog “artfoodandpolitics”

As a student who is researching on consumerism and nationalism in Japanese food movements, I am very concerned about the impact of this tragedy, especially that of radiation contamination on foodscapes in Japan. I am alarmed in particular by the intensive use of the word “Harmful Rumor” (Fuhyo Higai, 風評被害) to address the sympathy for farmers and fishermen in affected area. Although I do sympathize for them, even grow angry out of the sympathy for them, I am apprehended to have this word “Fuhyo Higai” represent my sincere concerns.

Continue reading at “On “Fuhyo Higai” (Harmful Rumor)”.

Posted in *English.

Tagged with .

8 Responses

1. Mimi Long says

Thank you Aiko Kojima. I was especially moved by the anguish of your friends who are pregnant and nursing.

2. auto sliding gate bd says

Auto Sensor Door Bounds is electronic sensors that are used in conjunction with an auto door operator to detect the presence of a person or object and open or close the door accordingly.

3. avast premium security crack says

eset nod32 antivirus license key can detect and remove all types of viruses on your system. It is a valuable and easy-to-use program. It can detect scripts, macros, polymorphic viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, rootkits, and many others without affecting your computer’s performance. In addition, its analysis can find compressed or encrypted files. Rapid activity and detection of the virus demonstrate its effectiveness; it can also consider Java applets and Active X when browsing the Internet.

4. 대구출장안마 says

Thank you

5. 서울출장안마 says

Thanking yours

6. 부산출장안마 says

Thanks for post

7. 제주출장안마 says

Thanks for share