SAVE THE DATE: What is Civic Knowledge Workshops

Dear Sustainability Partners,

Just a note to ask you to remember that the CKP workshops – What is Civic Knowledge? – will be held the evenings of April 2nd and April 9th from 6:30-9pm, location TBA (but on the campus of the University of Chicago). We will be working on incorporating more sustainability related theater games into our educatioanl programs. Please do contact me if you are interested in attending by phone, 773.834.3929, or by email at rschultz@uchicago.edu.

Also, we will be doing our first “Tree In” during Earth Week – stay tuned for more information about that.

Best,

Bart Schultz

One Response to “SAVE THE DATE: What is Civic Knowledge Workshops”

1. on 03 Apr 2008 at 9:04 am Julia Govis

I would just like to express what a good time I had last evening at the workshop. It was great to see familiar faces as well as to meet new Sustain Partners.

Bart and Nalika thank you for all of your work coordinating this program (I’m sorry Bart, but from now on, it will be hard for me not to see you as the Grinch!!!) Thanks to Lisa also for demonstrating what a surprisingly fun time can be had by having a group of adults jump around and make faces at each other!!

Look forward to the next meeting!!

Julia Govis

Trackback URI | Comments RSS