Autumn Schedule for the Russian Studies Workshop

The new, interdisciplinary Russian Studies Workshop is pleased to announce its Autumn Quarter schedule!

Oct 4: Brian Horne
Oct 11: Katerina Clark (Social Sciences Tea Room, 2nd floor of SSRB)
Oct 18: Kristy Ironside
Nov 1: Rachel Applebaum
Nov 15: Kathryn Duda
Nov 29: Leah Goldman

All meetings will be held in the John Hope Franklin Room (224) on the second floor of the Social Sciences Research Building at the University of Chicago (except Oct. 11), from 4:30-6:00pm, with snacks and socializing beginning at 4:15.

Workshop participants are asked to commit to regular attendance at all meetings during the quarter, to foster a supportive and cohesive intellectual atmosphere. Papers will be pre-circulated through the workshop’s Chalk site. If you would like to be added to the Chalk site or or the listserv, please email me (ldgoldman@uchicago.edu). If you don’t have a U of C email address and thus cannot access Chalk, please email me a request before each meeting, and I’ll send you the current paper individually. If you have any comments or questions, please email me! I look forward to meeting old friends and new at our first meeting on Oct. 4.

Posted in: Calls for Papers and Upcoming Conferences, CEERES Events/News, University of Chicago Events