GLOBAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE – GEC-2011
November 23-25, 2011
Acapulco Beach Club and Resort Hotel, Kyrenia – North Cyprus
Proposals are currently being invited for the “Global Education Conference”, which aims to provide a platform where the latest trends in education are presented and discussed in a friendly and multinational environment. Proposals can be either in Turkish or English and can be for papers, panels, roundtables, posters/demonstrations, or workshops. Furthermore if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, virtual presentations and video presentations are possible. The deadline for abstract submission is November 11, 2011 and for full article submission, November 18, 2011.
GEC’11 conference is supported by Cyprus International University, Sakarya University, İzmir University, and Pegem publishing. The conference will take place on November 23–25, 2011 at the Acapulco Beach Club and Resort Hotel, Kyrenia, North Cyprus. All full paper presentations will be published in an online proceeding book of GEC’11 and the selected papers will be published in:
* The Online Journal of Global Education – TOJGE (www.tojge.net),
* The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology – TOJET (www.tojet.net) (SSCI),
* International Online Journal of Educational Sciences – (IOJES) (www.iojes.net),
* The Online Journal of New Horizons in Education – TOJNED (www.tojned.net),
* Educational Administration-Theory and Practice- (http://pegemdergi.net/index.php/KU),
* Pegem Journal of Education and Instruction- (http://pegemdergi.net/index.php/EO)
For more information please visit the official conference website, globeducon.com. If you require further information, please write to email@example.com.