THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING REGISTRATION FORM AND THE SUMMARY HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO APRIL 02, 2011.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite the scientific community to attend the 1st International Conference on Russian Studies “Language, World View and Text”, which will be held at the University of Granada (Spain), from June 28th – July 1st 2011.
We invite papers on the following topics:
1. Russian language, culture and world view.
2. Russian literature in the international educational space.
3. The Russian and Spanish languages: Comparative studies, translation and intercultural communication.
4. Problems in text analysis and interpretation.
5. Russian language within the context of European languages.
6. Current problems in the teaching of Russian language and literature.
The official languages of the Conference will be Russian, Spanish, and English.
The deadline for submitting the registration form and the abstract will be March 15, 2011.
Further information: http://www.ugr.es/~feslava/congresorusogranada2011/index_english.html
The Organizing Committee