Instructor in Russian Language, Georgetown University, Deadline March 1

The Department of Slavic Languages at Georgetown University invites applications for a three-year, non-tenure track position of Instructor in Russian Language, with the possibility of renewal. Candidates must have at least an M.A. in Russian/Slavic Languages or a related field, native or near-native Russian and English, a record of pedagogical excellence, and the ability to teach all levels of the Russian language. Responsibilities will include the coordination of team-teaching arrangements in intensive courses.

Applicants are requested to send a cover letter detailing their teaching and academic interests, a curriculum vitae, and three letters of recommendation.

All materials should be sent to Marcia A. Morris, Chair, Department of Slavic Languages, Georgetown University, Box 571050, Washington, D.C. 20057-1050, and be postmarked no later than March 15, 2011. No electronic applications, please. Georgetown University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.

Posted in: Job Postings
Tagged:

2 comments

1. Galina Naumenko says:

I think I am late with this application.
    If you still accept my resume etc I will send it immediately
    I have been teaching Russian to adult English speakers for more then 8 years. I just finished my PhD in Russian Literature at the Ohio State University (winter 2011). I worked for OSU in 2000-2003 and 2005-2010 as TA and instructor of Russian. I taught Russian films and culture as well. I have an experience working with a variety of people and in a team environment. I am devoted person.

2. Sasha Belyi says:

Dear Ms. Naumenko,

We here at CEERES do not accept applications for any positions. We just post information about them.
    Please contact Marcia Morris directly:
    http://explore.georgetown.edu/people/morrisma/?PageTemplateID=146