Summer Internship in Armenia
The USAID/Mobilizing Action Against Corruption (MAAC) Activity, a 5-year comprehensive anti-corruption project implemented by Casals & Associates, Inc., is pleased to offer a 2010 Summer Internship during the summer of 2010 for one U.S. citizen.
- Become familiar with USAID democracy and governance assistance in Armenia, in particular, anti-corruption initiatives.
- Support in the fight against corruption while providing administrative and technical support to Mobilizing Action Against Corruption (MAAC) Activity (www.maac.am) staff.
- Assist MAAC team members in a range of administrative, logistical, programming, and implementation activities.
- Assist all by providing English language editorial support. This includes editing newsletters, quarterly reports, work plans, correspondence, program documents, contracts, etc.
- Assist the Office Manager and Administrative Assistant with procurement, timekeeping, inventory, filing, visa requests, travel and accommodation arrangements, conference organization, and office maintenance.
- Assist the Finance Manager with accounting and banking tasks.
Period of Performance
July and August 2010, exact dates to be determined with selected candidate
The intern shall submit one Final Report during the last week of the internship.
The intern shall report to the MAAC Chief of Party or his designee.
Fluent English, Basic knowledge of Armenian
$1,000.00 stipend per month to cover basic living expenses (travel to and from Armenia, housing, insurance are examples of items not covered by MAAC).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and contact information from two references to email@example.com. Deadline application is 11 June 2010. MAAC will make its decision known shortly after.