It’s here!: CLS 45 call for papers
From CLS 45:
The 45th Annual Meeting of the Chicago Linguistic Society will be held April 16-18, 2009 at the University of Chicago.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Locality in Language.” The conference will include a general session as well as a parasession devoted to the theme.
- Paul Boersma,University of Amsterdam
- Lenore Grenoble, University of Chicago
- Anna Papafragou, University of Delaware
We welcome papers from all major linguistic subfields and frameworks as well as from related cross-disciplinary areas. Papers relating to the theme will be given preference.
Parasession: Locality in Language
- Kyle Johnson, University of Massachusetts
- Ivan Sag, Stanford University
- Rachel Walker, University of Southern California
The panels in this parasession will explore issues of locality in various areas of linguistics, including but not limited to phonology, syntax, semantics, and processing.Presentation Format: Each talk will be given 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for questions. Presented papers will be published in the CLS Proceedings.
For submission guidelines, please see the CLS abstract info page for details. See you in April!