Meet some of our members!

Check out these new videos that Left Brain Right Brain Productions created for some of our members! The short films offer a glimpse into the workings of Yoruba Arts Foundation, Diasporal Rhythms, South Chicago Art Center, Hyde Park School of Dance, and Global Girls. Check out the videos; check out the organizations; and if you’re in need of any film production, check out Left Brain Right Brain Productions! The films will stay permanently on the Meet a Member section of the blog, so you can always take another look at them or direct others there to watch them.

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

Posted in Announcements, Organization Development.

2 Responses

1. Benedict Hirschmann says

Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

2. brittanybirberick says

Sure! We use WordPress. It gives you a lot of freedom when designing your blog.